St Louis Chiropractor
Dr. Adam Tanase
8057 Watson Road
Webster Groves, MO 63119
About Dr. Tanase
A board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic, writer and speaker, Dr. Tanase is eternally dedicated to educating you about health and well-being. He practices with honesty, integrity, humor and most importantly, fun! He practices with the “Golden Rule” in mind. “I will care for you exactly how I would like to be cared for,” he said, “and that’s a promise I make to every patient.”
On his radio show recently, Dr. Tanase said, "We want people to realize what it means to be truly healthy. The sickest people I know take the most pills. The healthiest people I know don’t take any! Health isn’t about having to take pills every day to suppress symptoms. I've made it my life's work to help people understand how their body works.”
An authority on Upper Cervical Care, Dr. Tanase is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Executive Board Member of the Upper Cervical Society
- Founding Member, Council on Chiropractic Philosophy
- Member, World Chiropractic Alliance
- Member, International Chiropractors Association
- Member, Council on Children's Health (WCA)
- Member, Council on Family Practice (WCA)
- Member, International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association
- Dr. Tanase is the first chiropractor to ever be invited by MedHelp International to join their panel of medical experts. Over 5 Million people have access to his advice every month on MedHelp.org.
Having learned from some of the most talented specialists in the world, Dr. Tanase is committed to providing chiropractic excellence.
"One of our goals is to instill hope in the hopeless," says Dr. Tanase. "If other doctors have given up on you, or you’re to the point where you feel nothing else has worked… Don’t give up - I’m here to tell you, there’s another way. True health can only come from within, that’s what we call The Big Idea.”
Click to email Dr. Tanase directly with any questions you may have.